1.ContentAll services provided by Infinity may only be used for lawful purposes. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Infinity from any claims resulting from the use of our services.
Use of our services to infringe upon any copyright or trademark is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to unauthorized copying of music, books, photographs, or any other copyrighted work. The offer of sale of any counterfeit merchandise of a trademark holder will result in the immediate termination of your account. If you believe that your copyright or trademark is being infringed upon, please email infinity@Infinity.com with the information required.
Unacceptable material on servers include:
Porn Material of Any type.
Proxy Scripts / Anonymizers,
Pirated Software / Warez, image,
file dump, mirror, or banner-ad services (similar to rapid share, photo bucket, or commercial banner ad rotation), affiliate servers,
topsites, commercial audio streaming (more than one or two streams),
Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites, Investment sites (FOREX, egold exchange),
sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s),
Bank Debenture Trading Programs,
Prime Banks Programs,
lottery sites, muds / rpg's, hate sites,
hacker focused sites/archives/programs, or sites promoting illegal activities,
Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers and Spam Scripts.
Forums and or websites that distribute or link to warez content are prohibited.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that, in our judgment, is obscene or threatening is prohibited and will be removed from our servers with or without notice.
If in doubt regarding the acceptability of your site or service, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you. Violations will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
2. Scripts/programsinstalled are secure and permissions of directories are set properly, regardless of installation method. When at all possible, set permissions on most directories to 755 or as restrictive as possible. Users are ultimately responsible for all actions taken under their account. This includes the compromise of credentials such as username and password. It is required that you use a secure password. If a weak password is used, your account may be suspended until you agree to use a more secure password. Audits may be done to prevent weak passwords from being used. If an audit is performed, and your password is found to be weak, we will notify you and allow time for you to change/update your password.
3. Zero Tolerance Spam PolicyWe take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. "Safe lists" and "double opt-in" will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated with or without notice.
Please read http://www.Infinity.in/mailpolicy.html for our generalized mail policy.
Sites advertised via SPAM (Spamvertised) may not be hosted on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited to SPAM sent via fax, email, instant messaging, or usenet/newsgroups. Any account which results in our IP space being blacklisted will be immediately suspended and/or terminated. Infinity reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not comply with its established policies, or to make any such modifications in an emergency at its sole discretion. Infinity reserves the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a clean up fee. This cost of the clean up fee is entirely at the discretion of Infinity.
4.Backups and Data LossYour use of the service is at your sole risk. Infinity is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on Infinity servers.
5. Resource Usage LimitUser may not:
a) Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
c) Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers.
d) Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
e) Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. Please note that you may link to torrents off server, but may not host or store them.
f) Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
g) Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc
6. Bandwidth UsageYou are allocated a monthly bandwidth allowance. This allowance varies depending on the hosting package you purchase. Should your account pass the allocated amount we reserve the right to suspend the account until the start of the next allocation, suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee, suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level of package, terminate the account and/or charge you an additional fee for the overages. Unused transfer in one month cannot be carried over to the next month.
Infinity shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Infinity makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. Infinity disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Infinity and its employees.
Changes to the TOS
Infinity reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.
Third Party:If you purchase a third party product or service from the Company, you agree to this Agreements AND the following terms and conditions of the third party product or service, which are incorporated herein and made a part of this Agreement by reference:
- Hostgator: https://www.hostgator.com/tos
- Comodo SSL: https://ssl.comodo.com/terms.php
- Google Apps Core Services: https://gsuite.google.co.in/intl/en_in/features/
- WordPress: https://en.wordpress.com/tos/ and http://automattic.com/privacy/